I don't know why I feel this way, today. It could be because I'm bloated and I can't even do up my pants. I just wear a big sweater over top so that nobody sees that I can't do them up. As long as they are on and no around my ankles, nobody should care anyway.
It's just one of those days that I don't feel like doing much of anything. I might do some things for myself today. I've decided to crack open a bottle of wine tonight. I got it for my birthday and haven't had any of it, yet. I'm already bloated, so what's a little more? I might buy myself some chocolates, later....
The bunny has been out of his cage pretty much all day today. I put him in there at night so the cats don't bug him. The only one who bugs him is the kitten. He jumps on the bunny, and chases him around. It's funny watching him crouch down, ready to pounce on the bunny. I have some treats here for the cats, but they don't like them. I was wondering why they don't like them and then I realized that they are dog treats. No wonder!
The bunny is happy with pretty much anything I give him. He likes cereal, especially cheerios. My son was sitting down, eating a bowl of cheerios and the bunny hopped up on the chair beside him and tried to stick his little bunny face into the bowl. I've given him some raisin bread before, an ice cream cone, he likes pizza crusts... Of course I give him veggies, too. He's had cabbage, and carrots. He's even had apple sauce. I think he eats better here than he ever used to eat. All that lady gave him was rabbit food. Rabbits like people food, too. They are pretty much like dogs, they eat pretty much anything, except meat.
It's bright and sunny outside today. It's always the coldest on the sunniest of winter days. This morning, I was outside with my son and the early morning sunlight was reflecting on the fresh snowflakes, making them sparkle. It was really pretty. I like looking for things that other people don't take the time to notice. It makes me feel as though nature is telling me a secret.
I was helping my son make his Valentines Day Cards last night. He decided that he had to draw a picture in every one of them. I helped by gluing the hearts onto his cards. He wrote most of them himself. He'll come home excited today with his bag of valentines. His class is having a little party today.
It bothers me that they put up stuff for Easter next to the stuff for Valentine's Day. Easter is supposed to be in the SPRING and last time I checked, the SNOW HASN'T EVEN MELTED!!!!
At least all the hearts and stuff will be gone soon. I'm not bitter about it, or feeling sorry for myself. Pity Parties are the pits. There's a bottle of wine with my name on it and I still have time for myself before I have to pick my son up from school. I've thought about giving myself a mini-makeover. This is what I call just jumping into the shower, then doing my hair afterwards. I might even try to squeeze into clothes that probably don't fit me anymore. I get depressed when I realize that my favorites don't fit me anymore. I still keep them and keep trying to get into them. It'll be easier when I'm not as bloated anymore. I may even go to the mall and get a trim. I'm trying to watch my money, though, so I might just have to give myself a trim, instead.
Tonight, it's just going to be relaxing. Today shouldn't really be different from any other day in my life. After all, it's not really a holiday. It's just an excuse for roses and chocolates. And.... Well, other stuff.... Something that I can't really give myself.... If I could, then there wouldn't be any need for men.... *Laughing* Sometimes I think I'm gonna burst. Abby guts all over the place. And THAT is a mess I'M NOT CLEANING UP!!!! Speaking of cleaning up..... Don't feel like doing it right now.
1 comment:
hey abbigail why are you SO bloated? did you stop smoking?
i'm gonna buy me some red wine as well and pass out later...i can have all the wine i want 'cause i'm not bloated =)
happy v-day from afar
-rob
Post a Comment