Wow. Craziness.
After 22 years?
I just have a few jumps sometimes.
Just trying to be a "quiet" person.
I'll show you, because I can hardly believe this:
That number doesn't look real lol.
Was it something I said? LOL.
Anyway... It's just weird.
Just like..... BOOM.
It'll probably go back to "normal" after a while.
I suddenly feel extremely cringey thinking of my past self LOL.
Because that stuff's cringey LOL.
When I needed to get a grip LOL.
Well, sometimes I still do, but not as CRINGEY.
Still blows my mind...
I don't know why there are so many page views suddenly.
I remember back in 2004, and I had 1 or 2 if I was lucky.
Not that it actually matters. It's nice, but it actually shouldn't matter.
Mostly, it was about practicing writing, getting into the habit of writing.
Also to vent hahaha. I've gone on many of tirades.
It's that when I'm "angry," nobody can "seem to understand"
WHY.... I WOULD BE.
EXPLAINING IT.... AND HAVING TO.... IS BS.
A LOT OF BS GETS PEOPLE ANNOYED TO THE POINT OF ANGER.
AND I'D RATHER JUST..... EXPLAIN IT.....
THAN "EXPLODE FOR NO REASON."
BUT APPARENTLY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS.
BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ONLY "HEAR" LIKE 5% OF WHAT I SAY....
AT BEST.... AND THEN JUDGE ME ON THAT 5%.
WHICH IS FKD TOO.
WHY WOULD A*** BE UPSET?
MAYBE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T APPRECIATE XYZ...
LIKE CREEPS COMING TO HER DOOR....
AND THEN HER OPINION THAT NOT HAVING SECURITY
IS FKN RIDICULOUS.
THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.
"WHERE WAS SECURITY?"
"WELP, THEY HAVE TO CALL SECURITY BECAUSE WE'RE THAT CHEAP."
BECAUSE WE ARE THE AFTERTHOUGHTS.
ALL LIVING IN A HUGE AFTERTHOUGHT.
OF A FKN CITY.
GROSS BUT TRUE.
WOULD YOU LOVE BEING A FKN AFTERTHOUGHT?
PROBABLY NOT!
Imagine hearing only 5% of what someone says?
AND JUDGING THEM ON THAT?
That's what happens to me! ALL THE TIME!
And then EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE FOR THAT SH*T!
WOULDN'T THAT P*SS YOU OFF?
IT GETS TO ME SOMETIMES!
No comments:
Post a Comment