It's nuts. I don't know why it rose so high all of a sudden.
Strange indeed.
Not that I mind... But wondering why...
Not that it matters.
It's been hard to let go of all that sh*t, though.
All of that. It really got to me.
HOW FKN DARE THEY DO ME LIKE THAT?!
WOULD I HAVE DONE THEM LIKE THAT?! NO?
THEN? WHY DO ME LIKE THAT?
They give themselves "reasons" to do that sh*t.
Ever heard of Gypsy Rose?
Her and her lover k*lled her mother.
She is out of prison. She had a baby.
The father of her baby is dead.
She was recorded on a jail call... With him before he died...
I guess before he got out...
About the NIGHTMARE she had with him in it.
IN THE DREAM, SHE ST@BBED HIM.
HE SAID: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
HER: "WELL, YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME."
YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT CHEATED ON?
MANY.
THAT DOESN'T MEAN I "GOT" TO DO ANYTHING TO THEM.
FOR CHEATING ON ME.
OR BECAUSE OF THAT.
ALL IT MEANT: THEY CHEATED ON ME.
THAT'S ALL IT MEANT.
JUST THAT.
THE CAUSE OF DEATH ISN'T RELEASED YET.
I WONDER IF SHE WAS INVOLVED.
NO CONFIRMATION THAT SHE WAS, YET.
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
IF SHE WAS OR NOT.
NOTHING OUT ABOUT IT THAT I'VE SEEN YET.
HAPPENED RECENTLY....
I think she had more to do with k*lling her mom than she led on.
If she did have something to do with his death... It wouldn't surprise me.
I need to get some things rolling this month... It's driving me nuts.
I can't keep going this way.
Juggling is fkn hard sometimes.
Desperate times call for creative measures lol.
Figuring some things out... Or trying to.
Have to! Or? Lol!
Pages
Friday, October 02, 2026
Or?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment