I guess everything that came up.... Bubbling up....
After the 12-year-discard dude reappeared...
I had to process the stuff that lingered...
I thought it was over, I guess it wasn't.
For me, it was over.
I thought I healed from a lot of that sh*t.
I really thought I had...
It made me realize that just because I quit drinking....
Doesn't mean that I actually processed everything.
Because it would have been easier to just move on from that.
It wouldn't have been so fkn jarring or triggering...
I would have felt nothing.
Not even anger.
Just nothing.
I wouldn't have had a lot to get out...
It would have already been out.
But when you discard someone 12 fkn years ago...
YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD BE ALLOWED TO MOVE ON.
I WAS LEFT TO DEAL WITH IT. RIGHT?
NOW EVERYONE ELSE CAN DEAL WITH IT.
BUT I SEE HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN TREAT ME.
THE COOL BREEZE ON MY BURNS.
THE "NICE" FEELINGS THAT I WAS ALWAYS ALLOWED TO JUST HAVE...
EVEN BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN MY SOLITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without anyone! To repair DAMAGE.....
ON MY OWN....
THAT I DIDN'T DESERVE!
What made it extra damaging is that I never saw it coming.
NOT FROM THOSE I TRUSTED!
OR I WOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED THEM!
RIGHT?
Pages
Monday, September 07, 2026
I Had A Lot To Process
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment