I can't expect certain people to SEE what I do.
THE THINGS I SEE AND HOW I SEE THEM.
They won't look at themselves.
They wanted to project BS onto me.
They didn't consider that in the last 12 years....
I HAVE CHANGED.
I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.
WHY GO BACK WHEN THERE WAS NOTHING TO GO BACK TO?
I didn't know what to expect when I was in it...
Because what I thought I could expect...
Was totally opposite to what I actually experienced.
If I had known that it was going to be a load of BS....
I probably wouldn't have invested and wasted my time.
BUT I HAD GOOD INTENTIONS.
I SOMEHOW THOUGHT IF I KEPT TRYING,
THEY MIGHT SEE ME FOR ME, BUT THEY DIDN'T!
I doubt anyone will see me for me...
IF THEY CAN'T SEE PAST THEIR EGO....
HOW WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO SEE ME FOR ME?
Nothing changed. I'd be going back to the same SH*T.
WHY WOULD IT HAVE CHANGED?
THEY DON'T REFLECT!
ON WHAT I SAID, BACK THEN....
WHY WOULD THEY NOW?
Treated me like I was the one who was "unaware."
Like I was the one who was "emotionally immature."
FK THAT.
No, I won't take responsibility for anyone's IMMATURITY.
NOT EVEN WHEN THEY TRY TO PUT THEIR SH*T ON ME.
THEY DID THAT SH*T FOR TOO LONG.
LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE ALL OF IT.
And because I saw it.... I see it.
I can't UNSEE IT.
"Hopefully we can reconnect...."
WHY? SO YOU CAN TRY PROJECTING ONTO ME SOME MORE?
BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT DUDE DID.
And he finds me on LinkedIn because he can't find me on FB.
I might have even blocked him on there...
I definitely blocked MIRROR SMASHER.
When you learn that you never had to accept or tolerate ANY BS,
YOU BECOME VERY UNINTERESTED IN BS!
YOU LEARN: "FK THIS BS! I AM DONE!"
AND YOU STAY DONE.
NOT EVEN MAD. JUST DONE!
Because... IF SOMEONE WANTS TO FK UP,
I CAN LET THEM FK UP.
IF THEY DO FK UP, THAT'S ON THEM.
BECAUSE.... THEY HAD.... A CHANCE....
NOT TO FK UP!
Do they need A BILLION CHANCES NOT TO FK UP?
Maybe a few... Maybe JUST ONE.
YOU DECIDE.
THEY DON'T.
IT'S BEEN 12 YEARS FOR A REASON.
MAYBE THEY COULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT
12 FKN YEARS AGO.....
WHEN I WAS TELLING THEM!!!!!
AND THEY WERE PROJECTING!!!!!
AND NOT THINKING OR CARING:
MAYBE SHE WON'T WANT TO COME BACK!!!!!
WELP, I DON'T!
Pages
Saturday, August 29, 2026
Maybe, Maybe Not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment