Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Big Project

Might be taking a break from blogging for a bit. 
I don't know yet.
All I've been doing is working on my projects.
The writing project I'm working on is taking off.
I literally wrote for 12 hours straight.
I only paused to eat.

Speaking of eating, I should eat again before I go to bed.
I made soup the last couple of days.
With whatever I had. I had tomato sauce
and canned veggies and rice.
Nothing fancy. Just something to put in my stomach.

I have a headache. Writing for too long, 
but I couldn't stop until I got to a certain intersecting part.

I have it set up well to work on it again tomorrow.
Also, I came up with some plot twists. 

It's been a distraction from other things.
From the things that have been p*ssing me off.
Being that angry takes a toll after a while
and it doesn't solve anything.

It's like any time I got angry all anyone ever did
was try to use it against me.
While I have a right to be upset
ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE
WOULD BE UPSET ABOUT.

Not only is it tiring, it's exhausting.
If it wasn't for my medication, I wouldn't be able to sleep.
Chemical sleep, chemical dreams.
Chemical dependency.

They make me sleepy, but groggy when I wake up.
At least I can sleep through the night.

The appointment with my doctor still p*sses me off.
She even asked me what I do all day.
Like who tf cares what I do all day?
Is her job to ask people what they do all day?
Is that what SHE does all day?
Ask her patients what they do all day?

Yesterday, I wrote from 3pm to 6am.
Because I'm still writing lol.

This project though, it's turning out bigger and bigger.
I'd say that I'm at around 60 pages so far.
I'm not even a quarter of the way through.

It's been something I've wanted to write for a long time.

I had over 3 times as many views than I had last month.
I don't think it's ever been that high.
Although I've been that high lol jk.

She was asking me if I smoke pot during the day, too.
Because she thought I only smoke at night.

I said I only smoke it if I've got it. It runs out.
When it runs out, it runs out.
Just like money does. Oh well. 

I had just enough money to pay a bill coming up.
For my web hosting.

I'm fading here, good night.

No comments: