Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Big Project Part 2

I spent all night writing, again.
Now I have a massive headache, 
but at least I finished a major part of the story.
That feels pretty good, but I'd probably enjoy it more
If my head wasn't pounding like crazy.

There's a long way to go. 
But this part was a challenge and I knocked it out
in a few days. 

Each part overlaps into another part. It loops sort of.
Which makes it hard, but makes it 'work.'

It's hard to explain it. 
And just as hard to write it.
But once it's written, all of it, it'll feel good.
I guess if I find some 'joy' in writing, 
then it's still 'joy' in something.

So no, I don't go out very much.
I'm in my head, writing and writing and writing.
Because why not?

I'm supposedly 'crazy' anyway, right?
Since I'm 'crazy' may as well just write.

I keep having dreams about my son.
In my dreams, he's still young.
Much younger than he is now.
It's hard to wake up from those dreams.
They seem so real!

Writing late into the night isn't helping me
fix my sleep schedule. I had it fixed, before, finally.
Then it went to pot as they say.
(Not that I have any right now).
If I did, would it help my headache?

When I used to get migraines, really bad ones...
I had to sleep them off.

That's the first time I saw whatever it is.
I had a migraine and I went to lay down.
I woke up to 'someone' sitting on my bed, 
'checking on me.'
I thought it was the guy I was dating
who was living with me.
Because who else would it have been, right?

Then I saw a light under the door, 
he was actually going into the washroom...
So who or what was 'checking on me'?
Because as soon as I realized it wasn't him,
I looked at 'it' and reached out to 'it'
It was dark in the room, but I definitely saw what I saw.

The only other time I saw it, I was just about ready to sleep.
It 'jumped on me' and disappeared.
It really freaked me out.
Haven't seen it since then, but I know it's still around.
I try to ignore that feeling of being watched all the time.
If I acknowledge it, it's like giving it 'power.' So I don't.

Anyway, it feels good to be done with that part.
Headache or not.

No comments: