Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Hard Time Sleeping

Been very restless tonight.
My friend tried going to sleep earlier
than when we usually have been going to bed.
But she couldn't sleep so she ordered pizza.

I have to wait for her to go to bed to have time to myself. 
To do my "stuff."
That I can't do when we're together 24/7.

So I was just getting ready to try to sleep.
She woke up and jumped on me to go to bed
because it's 4am.

It bothers me that she treats me like a kid
as though I don't know how to direct myself. 

While we had pizza, I had pop. 
It wasn't a good idea to have pop before bed.

She has a hard time sleeping, I don't say anything about it
let alone tell her to go to bed!

It's a bunch of stuff like that, constantly.
Maybe it's bothering me so much that I can't sleep.


No comments: