Pages

Monday, May 06, 2024

Almost To Bed

Sorry for the rants and the long ones.
It's easier to speak my mind on here than anywhere.
You get tired of speaking it to people
WHO FULLY WELL DO UNDERSTAND
Because it wouldn't be hard to understand if I was the one doing it.

They don't care that they do it, 
so why would they care if you try to speak on it?

Back when I was living in the projects with my family, 
there was a big fence that separated our neighborhood
from the hydro company.

I used to climb the trees and wave at them from the trees
as they went to their cars after work.

I had a favorite tree to climb. 
I could see the entrance of the neighborhood
from my secret vantage point.

There was a branch that I could slide down 
to just hop out quick and run into my yard. 
I told someone about it, they tried it and the branch broke.

The vantage point was to be able to see my mother or her boyfriend
coming or going from the neighborhood
and whoever else.

I could run home fast before they even knew I was out. 
Because the tree was close to my backyard.

When we moved there, we had no fence and the windows'd been busted. 
So we just had a yard of broken glass.

Lived there for 5 years.

One time, there'd been a fight between neighbors. 
I guess my neighbor's dad had an affair with another neighbor's mom. 
It was a pretty wild fight and my little buddy had to move away.
I still think of the guy. We used to climb the tree in the back
closer to his house and he taught me to do "the voice."
My little brother asked me how to do it so I taught him.

I'm about to nodd off soon. 
I took my medication and it knocks me out, fast.
Also I haven't slept the night before... 


No comments: