Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Get This Straight

Let's get this straight. One night stands are not on my agenda. I don't roll that way. I really don't. There is no point in them, really there is not. And I don't know why anyone would simply suggest that I would do that. I won't.

I'm a lot stronger than a lot of people think and I don't need a man. I really don't. I don't need meaningless sex. I don't need anyone suggesting that I do.

What I need is respect. And invisible people don't seem to get any. I feel that people don't listen to me. I feel that people don't take me seriously. Why not? I listen. I take people seriously. Why don't I deserve that? At the very least. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I need to 'hook up'. I don't do that and I TRY to make that CLEAR, but APPARENTLY people just don't understand. It just goes to show how much they really know about me and it shows what they really think about me when they ask me for sex. WTF?!

No comments: