Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Batches of Busy-ness

I haven't any real plans for today, other than cleaning of course. I always have that to do.

I'm looking forward to visiting my boyfriend tonight. Not because he promised me a massage, or because he gives me the remote for the t.v, but because it's been a while since we've spent time together. I've been busy, but I always try to make the time. It's spending time together that matters the most.

I'll be learning how to use my knitting machine the rest of the week, hopefully making a few things. It depends on how fast I learn.

On Saturday, I had a little birthday party for my son. He's 5 now. Time goes by so fast. It's crazy. I invited all the kids in his class to the party and 4 kids showed up. I knew not all of them would go, but I'm glad some did go. I think it went well. The kids said they had fun. That's all that really matters. Even if only one kid showed up, the most important thing is that one kid having fun. We played a couple games, musical chairs and freeze dance. There were prizes for the kids and they got extra surprise packs because there were so many left.

Other than this being a busy week for me, things are going well. I know they could be worse, always could be worse. But things are looking up. I started a new job and I like it so far. It gives me something to do, makes me feel important.... Plus, I get free juice, coffee, or tea.

I woke up early today because I'm trying to get back to normal after the night shifts I had. It takes a while. I haven't worked nights for over a year now so I have to get back into the swing of things. Other than that, there really isn't much going on. My week wound down so I'm just waiting for my next batch of busy-ness.

No comments: