Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Peace & Quiet

Too much snow, not enough time to do anything. I'm tired, but I still have enough juice in me to write something. Whatever comes to my mind. I've been drinking a little bit. I had four beers tonight. That's because there's a lady upstairs. She's moving out and she's been giving me stuff left and right, trying to get rid of as much as she can. She has to find a home for her bunny. I told her I'd take care of the bunny until I could get a home for her. I think it's a girl bunny. My son wants to be a bunny farmer when he grows up so I'm thinking he'll like having her around for as long as it takes to get her a home. I might get stuck with this bunny. I don't know. She's cute and everything but she hates being held. I love to hold my cats. I'm always picking them up to cuddle them. This bunny doesn't want to be cuddled, but I want to cuddle her. She's really cute. Honestly.

I was watching the national Geographic last night and a leopard killed a monkey to eat it, but realized afterwards that the monkey had a baby. The leopard took the baby monkey in and was being so motherly towards this baby monkey. It was really cute to watch. The baby monkey froze to death that night, but the leopard would have taken care of it otherwise. Leopard babies are so cute, too. They have so many spots when they are small, but as they grow, the spots spread out.

I was upstairs all night tonight. It was so hard to get out of there. She talks a lot. I like listening to her and everything, but I feel as though as soon as someone who needs to talk a lot finds someone to listen to them, they just go nuts on you. It gets hard after a while because I don't mean to be or want to be rude to anyone. It just happens sometimes. There's only so much a person can take before they just run out the door and never look back. Of course I couldn't do that. I just sit and talk until I just can't anymore.

She was talking to me about her job and stuff and she said she might be able to get me in there. I don't know if I will or what, but you never know. I'd rather be self employed than anything.

It's just crazy. I wanted to leave there hours ago, but she kept on talking and kept on going. I didn't really know what to do. She wanted to go out to the bar tonight. I told her I couldn't go tonight, but another time I would and will. We argued about that for a while. I guess I'm not assertive enough or something. I don't know what it is about me that says "push-over" on my forehead. It's there in big bold letters. I wish I could just wash it off. I don't like being taken advantage of and many people do that to me. I hate it. But, yet, I guess I'm too much of a pussy to say no. I keep trying to say no, but it never gets across. When I say 'no'. People think I'm saying "maybe, convince me." I'm really saying "no, f*ck off." But they don't hear that.

I have to be nice. I guess I was raised that way. To please everyone, no matter how I feel about it, I seem to think that I have to make everyone happy. I feel obligated. I owe nobody anything, well hardly owe anyone anything, except for myself and my son. That's it. I don't care who they think they are, but my son definitely comes first. That's the way it goes. When he's older, I'll have more time to just fart around and whatever. But right now, everyone in my life has to understand that it's all about him. I think about him before I think about myself. I'd gladly give him food before I feed myself. That's the way it is. That's the way it should always be.

I think it's about time to get ready for bed. It's been a long night for me. I rarely go visiting as it is, but trying to escape from someone who doesn't want you to leave is pretty crazy. Just let me go to bed and get on with my day tomorrow. Please! I know I'm a good listener, and I'll always listen, just let me regroup myself.

So now I have to get this bunny tomorrow and get everything organized. I have to go meet some lady tomorrow and help her with something. I might call her in the morning and try to reschedule with her for a couple of days from now. At the most.

I have an appointment for tomorrow at 7p.m to see a machine. I probably won't get one of the high end models yet. I might go for one of the plastic machines, even though they are basic, just to start on. I've never needed anything fancy, just something to get the basic job done. Instead of taking days to make something, it might only take a couple of hours.

Well going to bed now. Trying to get some sleep. Good night to all of you. Sleep well.

No comments: