I uploaded the new pictures to the computer and to the web album.
I haven't uploaded them to flickr yet. That is probably the next step.
Anyway, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~2008~~~
I won a knitting machine on ebay so now all I have to do is pay for it and wait for it. It's coming all the way from Saskatoon. I'm so excited about it.
Another thing I'm excited about is the show at the comedy club. I won 10 tickets to a show. I went last year and filled out a customer comment card and they put them into a draw. I forgot all about it and they called me up last night.
Tonight is going to be fun. There are fireworks starting just before 7:00 tonight. It starts at 18:57 because that is the year that Ottawa became the capital of Canada. They are celebrating the 150th year that Ottawa has been Canada's Capital. I've gotta bring my camera for this one.
I've been so tired today and I don't know why. Maybe I need a coffee to keep me awake. I don't want to be tired all day and all night. I don't want to end up going to bed early on New Year's Eve. If I have to I guess I'll have to, but I'll try to stay awake.
Now I have 12 months to accomplish my goals and then set new goals. My goals this year are to set myself straight in areas of my life I'm having the most difficulty in. It's in the area of emotions. I act based on how I feel rather than what I think of it and really I should be thinking things through. I have a lot of examining ahead of me in the months to come so I should be making the best of my time.
1 comment:
Hey.
Your still looking hott as anything. Its nice to see...
D.
Post a Comment