It's my last day, but I'm staying home again. I have to apply to some jobs and things like that.
This morning, my son comes to me and asks, "Mommy, can I have some KFC?" I didn't know there was any here. I went out last night to a sculpture show and got a wee bit tipsy. It was pretty cool. They had free drinks and snacks. Most of the sculptures were made of bronze. They were being auctioned off. The most expensive one was over $ 5,000. They were raising money for the Boys and Girls' Club. It brought out my creative side. I wanted to know how they were made. A lot of them were molded, but the artists made the molds themselves.
So anyway, my son ends up having KFC for breakfast even though I poured a bunch of cereal into a big bowl for him to munch on. I guess there is nothing wrong with KFC for breakfast. Better than eating cake for breakfast.
Today, I'm going to apply for jobs. It's not going to be the funnest thing in the world, but I have to do it. Even if I get rejected at every interview or end up getting no interviews at all. I have to just go there hoping that I'll get the job even if I don't.
I also have to clean up this place. I was going to yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well. Today, I'm still not feeling well, but there is a lot that needs to be done. I need to earn my nap today. I can't forget to take my medication today. Yesterday, I was late taking it and I didn't feel too good. It makes me tired. If I take it at night it will help me get to sleep. I haven't had much trouble getting to sleep because I stay up until I am tired enough to sleep. That's been around 11 p.m so I'm actually going to bed a lot earlier than I used to.
I started reading a book a while ago. I'm almost half way through it. It's about a 12 year old boy who killed his grandparents. The kid's father thinks that he was unhinged by a prescription drug called zoloft. I took that stuff when I was about 13 or so. I know first hand how bad it is. It made me think of weird and crazy things. I was not normal when I was taking it. I didn't feel better, I felt worse and I was scared when I was taking it. I had thoughts of doing things that I wouldn't do. I had to use all my will power to go against these thoughts because I knew that it was completely impulsive and that what I was being compelled to do was wrong.
I'd better go do something somewhat productive now. I'll be back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment