Nothing really exciting to share.... Still in school, still wishing it was over. I've been sick for the last few days. Just a nasty cold. I feel like being at home, in my warm bed, under the covers, cuddling with my kitten. He was resting his head on my ear last night and I could hear him purring so loudly. It helped me fall asleep. He is doing well. The other cat still doesn't want to get close to him, but she is a cranky old gal. I've had her for 6 years. She has been used to being the only cat in the house. Her instincts tell her that she should kill the kitten because in the wild she would. She knows she is not allowed to. She was mad when the kitten went into HER litterbox. She thinks everything should be hers. She hates to share.
Anyway, it's almost the middle of the week. Wednesdays mean that you've got the beginning of the week over with, then Thursdays mean that the week is almost over. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We're going to Madoc for Thanksgiving. We're bringing my Grandmother with us to meet Rob's family. His Grandmother is really excited about meeting my Grandmother. We are leaving for Madoc on Sunday because my Grandmother will be going to Smith Falls for my cousin's daughter's baptism.
I am looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. I'm planning on going to bed early tonight because I could drop dead right now. It's just being sick that does this to me. I haven't been this stuffed up since I had my allergies. I know it is more than allergies. I haven't had any allergies before I had my son. And they are pretty much over for this year. I had strep throat a few days ago and I'm still recovering. My throat doesn't hurt, just stuffed up and really exhausted.
I wanted to get my laundry done last night for school today but I didn't get the chance. I could have brought my son upstairs with me, but it is so much easier for me to go up there by myself to get it done. I'm going to do my laundry tonight and I'm going to bed early. I wish I could go to bed right now. Maybe I will have to rest up during my lunch break and the breaks in between.
Today the career coach lady is coming in for the morning and our regular teacher will be teaching this afternoon. He gave us all new text books and we started the actual housekeeping part yesterday. Two more weeks until co-op. Then two weeks of co-op. I just wish that I could get an evening shift for my co-op because it would make my life a lot easier. My son said that he didn't want to see his babysitter today and he wouldn't tell me why. I know she said she'd look after him for the remainder of my course, but if I get a job afterwards, then I will have to probably make other arrangements. I am going to pay her, although I wish I could give her more money than I've got.
Last month was a bit crazy financially and this month seems like I'm getting off on the wrong foot as well. My money is almost gone already. I still have to pay a couple of things off. It is only the beginning of the month. I hate going broke at the beginning of the month and being broke for the rest of the month. I really hate that. I have to keep telling myself that I can't just go shopping when I get money. I try to limit my spending, but sometimes it doesn't work. I had to buy a few extras this month because my kid wanted a halloween costume and that is ok with me. I also bought a few new books even though I couldn't really afford it. By the time my rent and my loans go through, I will have nothing left, but at least I can start planning a bit for next month.
I really should quit smoking. This morning it was hard on my lungs because of this could and not being able to breathe. It would help me save money in the long wrong. I bought a carton on the cheap and it is almost gone. I have been getting used to smoking half a pack every day which makes a pack last a couple of days rather than a week. I'm not the happiest person when you try to take the nicotine out of my system. If I had no smoke or coffee in the morning I'd be a real b*tch. I would go around biting people like a rabid dog. Foaming at the mouth and bearing my blood drenched fangs.
No comments:
Post a Comment