Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update

Been a while, but I haven't forgotten. I've just been really busy with school and I haven't had the chance to get onto the internet for a while.

School is going ok. It's still going pretty slow for me, but then again, much of what I do goes by too slowly for me. I want to live my life in the fast lane, but I never get into that lane. I do want the chance to slow down sometimes, so maybe that is why I'm not in the fast lane.

I saw Sean at the mall on Tuesday. I was with my son and he was singing: "Five more weeks until Halloween." He's pretty excited about it. My mother asked me to be in her coffin. So I guess I'm playing the part of a zombie or something.

I've been pretty tired lately. If Rob wasn't picking me up in the mornings and taking me to school, and all the other stuff he's done for me, I doubt I'd really want to get up at 5:30 every morning. Today didn't really start off well. I had to keep telling my son to do things he should be doing by himself, but he wasn't listening to me. I spilt coffee down the front of my white blouse. I just hope things start going better. I am looking forward to relaxing on Friday night.

Last weekend, Rob and I went over to Madoc to take care of his parents' dog and house when they were away. We went to Belleville. It was my first time going there. It is so pretty there. I guess that is why they call it BELLEville. C'est tres belle! I got to see the Bay of Quinte. Really big and beautiful. I took lots of pictures that I hope to post this weekend. A lot of them turned out pretty well. You'll get to see them soon.

There's an Arby's in Belleville. There used to be one in Ottawa, but they closed and ended up becoming Lick's. They are pretty good, though, but I miss Arby's. I love the horseradish. My Grandfather used to make his own. He put everything in the blender and he'd make it so strong that if you took the lid off it would make you cry.

I got a kitten on Monday. My pet cat needed a pet cat. She is scared of him. It didn't take her this long to get used to the dog I was looking after, but she doesn't seem to trust this little kitten. I was hoping that she would warm up to him and be a second mommy to him. Once she realizes that he's there to stay, maybe she will change her attitude towards him.

Yesterday wasn't one of my better days. I was just so f*cking depressed. I haven't felt that low in a while. I just kept thinking about how the majority of people in my life don't listen to anything I have to say. I was just getting sick and tired of being invisible and ignored. I find that more guys will listen to me than chicks. Maybe guys are better at pretending to listen to me. Maybe they figure that if I think that they're listening that they might get something from me. The only thing they will get is my respect. Nothing else. I'm so tapped that nobody gets more than I can give these days, which doesn't seem to be much of anything.

Anyway, that is all I can write for now. Have yourselves a good day. :)

No comments: