Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Orange Peels

If I couldn't write, I think I would just bust down into mush and be just a thing in the world. I have to write. I go crazy if I can't write something, anywhere. I prefer to write on this because I like having an audience honestly. Can't blame me for being honest. I've been honest in all this stuff I wrote. Except when I leave stuff out on purpose or anything I may have said about any of my life being exciting, because if I ever said that, it would be a lie. And to admit to guilt is an honest thing. Mea Culpa.
'I am the culprit.'

All the other girls always tell me that I'm quiet. I'm quiet because none of them ever give me a chance to say anything. They are always fighting for the spotlight amongst themselves so why bother fight for it myself? Being in the spotlight isn't my thing. I figure if I'm in the spotlight, I want to shine. I don't want to shine in the light of some stupid idle talk. They just go on and on. Even the older ones act younger. But the oldest ones act the most mature.

I've never really felt comfortable about being around my peers. I've always felt differently socially. It's hard to explain. I can make friends easily, and I think it is because people sense that I am being honest. A lot of people have said that they feel comfortable around me. Maybe I give that impression when I'm comfortable with someone. I think that when I'm comfortable around someone, someone can be comfortable around me. I don't know, but coming from a messed up mind it could very well be a messed up thought. I like to throw things out there when I'm thinking and writing helps because once the word is written it's more real to me. It is like converting thoughts. Rob explained to me what the difference between an inverter and a converter. All I could understand is that it just changes the frequencies from vertical to horizontal. He's going to have to come up with better explanations to the questions I ask. I know he's not quite bi-lingual in Abby-onese. I have my own language that only I can understand where you have to speak slowly, and repeat frequently parts I don't understand with a very detailed description. Let's try it!!!



I------Think---------Women---------Who----Have-----------Body-----Odor-------Issues---

Should----------------Put-----------------Orange------Peels------------In---Their----Bras

Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras----Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras

Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras----Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras

Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras----Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras

Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras----Orange----Peels----In----Their----Bras

So-----They----Can----Pull-----Them----
Out----And----Rub----Them----
In----Their--
..................................................................................



ARMPITS!!!
And UNDER THEIR TITS!!!

No comments: