Pages

Friday, January 12, 2024

Cold & Tired

I guess it's fair to say that I'm in hibernation mode. 
I just want to be under my blanket all day and night. 
I was out but I forgot to buy some tea.

Guess I've been in some sort of mood. 
Because I still feel the way I feel
About the same things I feel the same way about. 



Like people using immature tactics to avoid talking about things. 
Also, other people projecting their crap onto me.
Instead of looking at themselves...

Just draining. But at the same time, I don't have to direct my energy there.
So I just stopped trying. 

There are other things that I need to focus on. 
Like the website I'm working on. 


I guess I'm starting to get "old" 
because my hips are starting to bug me. 

It's kind of funny that when I get in the mood to write
and then not much comes out. 



Probably because I'm going through a bunch of things. 
The last few years have been pretty hard. 
Mostly due to frustration. 





No comments: