Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

February Approaching

Well, things are changing. 
I had a decent day today. 
I approached the day with a bit of optimism because why not?

So things went pretty decently. 
I had enough money to take the bus, both ways.
I had enough money to eat. 

Plus, I got a lot of synchs today. 
Every time I see one, I just beam.
I appreciate the Universe giving me little signs. 

I saw my number today. It's 217. 
Whenever I see that, it's a sign that I'm on the right path. 
Wherever I am when I see it, that's where I'm supposed to be.

Those order tickets from McD's...
I got 217 on my ticket twice.
The odds of that are pretty slim. 

Even the first time, let alone a second time. 
So I keep it in my wallet. 
It seems silly, but I had to. Just did.

-----------

Anyway, I was listening to someone about LOA stuff. 
She said she manifested her dream car.

In the video, she said "It's none of our business as to HOW
something is going to happen."

Just imagine a bunch of good stuff happening. 

When you can imagine a bunch of things, 
It's better to create things that we want instead of don't want.

---------

There was something I was going for when I started writing this...
I lost that thought somewhere.

















No comments: