Sometimes it's "comfort" people seek from me....
But when I sought it? What?
THEY GOT TOO COMFORTABLE WITH THE BS!
Yeah, I gotta get back to my "stuff" soon.
It's a lot of energy just to "get this out."
It won't be the only thing I'll write about....
I'm just taking a bit of a break from doing other things.
I'm resting tonight because I got my tooth pulled.
Can't do very much. So tired already.
Might be an early bedtime tonight.
Or at least a nap. A pre-bedtime nap.
Not sure yet. Undecided about it.
I do have other stuff on my mind....
But... It's related to things I can't disclose.
Project-related stuff.
It'd be a lot to explain anyway...
I have to keep that info to myself...
It's..... A lot.... A LOT!
I work on it until I can't, then have to switch gears.
Because I'd burn myself out.
Burning the candle at both ends, so to speak.
When I'm really into working on something.... I keep chipping at it.
Since I was a kid and started having "projects."
I have MANY projects on the go...
But one of them is extremely important....
It could... Really.... Be..... Something.
That's why I have to keep it to myself.
It's not that I can't talk about it AT ALL....
BUT CERTAIN DETAILS ARE TOP SECRET.
It's just complex and stuff and.... A lot of work....
Really important also.
So... Who knows? Maybe I'll make more headway on this.
It's kind of.... Time sensitive...
Months away type of thing.
Anyway, I don't know what is in store....
Don't have a FULL plan yet... But....
I have a partial plan. PARTIAL IS BETTER THAN NO PLAN.
There was a tenant meeting today in the building.
I didn't go to it.
The woman who came to my door was there.
I want to AVOID her.
SINCE SHE WAS TRYING TO PLAY THAT GAME.
DIDN'T HAVE TO, BUT.... SHE TRIED ME.
SO? No. Just...... NO!
IF I CAN AVOID SOME PEOPLE,
I WILL TRY MY BEST.
I DON'T NEED TO BE AT MEETINGS ANYWAY.
THEY ARE OPTIONAL.
I'D RATHER STAY AWAY FROM MOST PEOPLE THESE DAYS.
BEEN WAY TOO TIRED... FEELING VERY DRAINED.
TONIGHT ESPECIALLY.
I THINK IT'S THE SEDATION FROM THAT TOOTH EXTRACTION.
I DUNNO. IT WORE OFF, BUT I THINK IT'S STILL IN MY SYSTEM.
I'M GLAD IT DIDN'T HURT SO MUCH. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IT.
IT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HURT MORE IF THEY HADN'T NUMBED IT.
HARD TO NOT SMOKE, THOUGH.
BUT I CAN... TAKE A BREAK.
I'M SURE MY LUNGS NEED A BREAK ANYWAY.
I REALLY NEED TO REST FOR A BIT, THOUGH!
Pages
Monday, October 05, 2026
Small Comforts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment