Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Wanted Me To Chase

That's what that "discard" was supposed to be.
WAS SUPPOSED TO TRY TO MAKE ME CHASE.
I DIDN'T. 

THAT'S WHY THEY CAME BACK.

BECAUSE WHAT THEY THOUGHT:
"I'LL WAIT HER OUT."

THOUGHT I WOULD BE "NEEDY"
AND "NEED" THEM. LOL.

FOR WHAT? BS?
WTF DO I NEED THAT FOR?

"I MISSED OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY"
YES. I DON'T NEED "CLOSURE."
BECAUSE OF HOW THEY CHOSE TO DO ME....
THAT.WAS.THE.CLOSURE.

WANTED TO COERCE ME....
INTO A "BATTLE" I HADN'T SIGNED UP FOR.

"BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HEAL SOMETHING WITH YOU, 
THEY WANT TO DESTROY YOU."

"THEY LACKED THE MATURITY TO PROGRESS WITH."

ISN'T ALWAYS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
I'M NOT. THAT'S FOR SURE.

WANTED ME TO BE "SCARED" THAT... 
I'D ALWAYS BE ALONE....
THAT "NOBODY WOULD WANT" ME.

DO I WANT ANYONE TO WANT ME? NOW?
NO! BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE
IS SOMEONE I WANT TO BE WITH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M "TOXIC" FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.
SHOULD I GAF WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME?
SHOULD I?

BECAUSE: I FKN DGAF!

SO PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO PUT A "DENT"
IN MY "VALUE" CAN "DO THAT"?

LIES CAN'T DESTROY ME.
BUT THE TRUTH CAN DESTROY THEM!

AND IF THEY DON'T WANT IT TO....
SINCE THEY CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF THEM....
MAYBE THEY SHOULD STOP WITH THEIR BS.

Something I find funny:
PEOPLE WHO TRY TO COME FOR ME....
WHEN THEY CAN'T, 
THEY TURN ON EACH OTHER LOL. 

I find that so funny! 

IF THEY WOULD TURN ON ME....
OF COURSE THEY'LL TURN ON EACH OTHER!!!!

Viper pit... 

My neighbor was telling me a story about a theft... 
A LADY NEIGHBOR... ELDERLY.....
HAD HER PURSE SNATCHED.

THE SNATCHER RAN BACK TO THIS BUILDING!

FKN VIPER PIT. 

BUT THIEVES STEAL FROM EACH OTHER!
That's not even how low it goes... 

IT'S AN EXAMPLE.
OF WHAT I WAS SAYING, THOUGH.

SNAKES BITE EACH OTHER. RIGHT?
BECAUSE... THAT'S..... WHAT THEY DO!

I think snakes have some anti-venom or something. 
Not sure if they are "immune" to the venom that they possess. 
Like if a snake from the same species bites one....
If they get..... Venom from the snake that bites them....

I've wondered about that but haven't looked it up yet. 

But what I did look up....
There are "around 4,000" species of snakes in the world. 

Of those... Around 725 known species... ARE VENOMOUS. 

In Canada, there are 25 species of snakes. 
In Ontario, there are 17 species of snakes. 

Of those.... Ontario has 1 venomous species of snake.
It's a type of rattlesnake.

It's called the Eastern Massauga.

Anyway.... Yes, Canada does have snakes. 
Ireland supposedly doesn't. 

It has been said that St. Patrick drove the snakes out...
It's a myth. 

What scholars believe:

St. Patrick drove out pagans and druids who used snake symbols. 
Something like that... An allegory. 

But... It actually is too cold for cold-blooded reptiles. 

Isn't it cold in Canada, too? Yes.
Pretty sure that they hibernate.

And in BC.... Some places get snow, and some mostly rain. 
Probably more snakes over there than over here.

Anyway.... Now that we know all about Canadian snakes.... LOL!

I'm starting to feel a bit better... Still congested..... But....
Getting "back to myself" now... 
Feels better.

I was diagnosed with BPD.... A mood disorder thing... 
Managing is more difficult at times, but.... Still possible. 
Just takes a long time, I guess. But oh well. 

I had a lot to get out... I got it out. Feels better... 

At least it was only days, not weeks or months
on the same thing. Right?

When I had all that to get out about Mirror Smasher....
THAT TOOK A LOT LONGER.

All that is in the archives.... In the past.
It was a lot and took longer. 

But now that I'm feeling better, I can concentrate on other things. 

Been doing a CSS pass on a page I'm working on....
Almost done... It's been taking a while... 

Anyway, what I needed from that "situation"
WAS SOMETHING ADDRESSED.
IT WASN'T. 
IT'S NOT LIKE "OKAY, I SAID SORRY. MOVE ON."

IT'S "I UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID WRONG."
"I UNDERSTAND IT WASN'T FAIR TO INSULT YOU
AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE THE PROBLEM....
WHEN WHAT I WAS DOING WAS THE PROBLEM.
AND YOU HAD A RIGHT TO BE UPSET ABOUT IT."

JUST THAT.

INSTEAD OF BACKTRACKING BS. 

WHICH ISN'T FKN FAIR. 
WOULD IT BE FAIR OF ME TO BACKTRACK MY BS?
WOULD ANYONE WANT ME TO DO THAT SH*T? NO?
WHY IS THAT? HMMM?

SO IF NOTHING GETS ADDRESSED, EVER.....
AND I'M ALWAYS THE "PROBLEM"
WHY SHOULD I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
IN THAT FKN BS?

IT WAS THAT HE WAS THE PROBLEM.

IT WAS HIS FKN CHOICES!
HIS FKN ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME!
HOW HE FKN TREATED ME!

BASED ON WHAT?

BASED ON STANDING UP FOR MYSELF?
WHY DID I FKN HAVE TO?

DID THEY TELL ANYONE THAT?
OR THAT I'M "CRAZY"?
OR WHATEVER TF ELSE THEY SAID ABOUT ME...
TO MAKE THEM SEEM LIKE A VICTIM
OF THEIR OWN SH*T?

SO SICK OF THAT SH*T.

IF YOU'RE ABOUT BS, 
AND YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T PLAY ABOUT BS....

DON'T.BE.ABOUT.IT.
NOT WITH ME. 

AM I "CRAZY" FOR NOT WANTING BS?
NO.

IF I WANTED IT, I'D BE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST FKN BUGS ME SO MUCH....
THAT PEOPLE SPIN A FKN STORY
ABOUT ME....
EVERYONE BELIEVES THAT SH*T.
INVALIDATING WHY I WAS EVEN FKN UPSET!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'VE DONE THAT SH*T FOR FKN DECADES!
IT'S A GAME THEY THINK IS FUNNY OR SOME SH*T!

I THOUGHT ENOUGH TIME HAD PASSED
FOR PEOPLE TO FKN WAKE UP, BUT I GUESS NOT!

No comments: