Even though I had a nap, I'm wiped out.
It is late, though, and I've been taking notes for a book I'm writing.
I will write it based on the notes I took.
Just... Tired so I'm taking notes.
I've attempted to write this book a bunch of times.
My computer keeps crashing. I got that new one, though.
Using my backup computer right now. It keeps crashing.
Pretty annoying actually. At least a few times each day.
But at least I can take my notes and turn them into something.
If I work on it each day, I can get somewhere with it.
The thing is that I have to simplify it afterwards.
Also, I can tie it to the other work I've been doing.
If I get it done, it might lead to new opportunities in the next couple of years.
Maybe it can open doors I didn't think it would or could.
Winding down sure helps, though. From working on that.
Taking notes is better than not working on it.
Better than putting it off all the time.
I'm going to try to sleep, I'm fading fast over here...
TBC
------------------------------------------------------
I had a decent sleep but woke up congested. Still waking up.
Today is Sunday and at night the recycling boxes go out for tomorrow.
That means I can get some cans and cash them in. I won't have to go very far for them.
Takes 10 to make a dollar. If I have a good night, I can get around $4 like last time.
I already had some here already also...
It was enough for an Ensure and some toilet paper.
They raised the price of toilet paper. There was a kind that was affordable.
When I went to get some, that kind was gone and the only kind was $1 more than the other kind.
Toilet paper is toilet paper. I'm not fussy on the kind.
But I was 50 cents short to get the cheap kind because they raised the price.
So I have to remember that when I get cans tonight. I could go out a few times, actually.
It's good to get out, for one, but I need some extra cash for a few things.
I had a dream that I ordered something that ended up costing $500.
I also owed over $500 to someone in the dream.
Not sure why I dreamed about that, but I did.
Not many things I'd buy for $500 tbh.
Not many people I'd borrow money from.
I feel better when I can pay them back and settle it.
Maybe that's the feeling I was searching for in the dream.
It feels good to settle things. One day I will.
I'll settle everything. Down to the last cent.
I'll be out of this place, out of debt, and feeling much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment