Pages

Monday, July 27, 2026

Why Is THAT?

If you saw how she reacted when I told her
THAT I COULDN'T GIVE HER THE TIME SHE WANTED
RIGHT WHEN SHE WANTED IT, 
THAT I WOULD GIVE HER TIME THE NEXT DAY....
If you saw how she reacted to that....
You would know why I wasn't even expecting to ever hear from her again. 
But it seems when someone wants something
they don't care about how they reacted to anything
TOWARDS ME. 

IF I ACTED LIKE THAT, THEY COULD DROP ME. 
I KNOW THIS.
IT WOULD BE THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO.

I DON'T REACT LIKE THAT.

IT ISN'T FAIR. 

It just bothers me when some things are UNFAIR
AND NOBODY SEEMS TO REALIZE
HOW FKN UNFAIR SOMETHING WAS TO ME.

How they act when they don't get what they want
SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. 

SAYS WHAT KIND OF PERSON THEY ARE. 

If they have a fkn TANTRUM, they can fk off. 

ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE FULL ADULTS. 
WHO SHOULD BE GROWN ENOUGH
NOT TO ACT LIKE THAT. 

Anyone trying to guilt me or manipulate my feelings
WITH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SH*T|
OR ANY OTHER BS
GETS FK ALL FROM ME. 

FROM NOW ON. 

I'm just so tired of that crap. 
I have been for a long time. 

MAYBE IT WORKS ON SOME PEOPLE, 
BUT NOT ON ME. 

IT P*SSES ME OFF; IT'S ABOUT ALL THAT IT DOES. 

But, one would think
an ADULT
would know better
than to do that sh*t.

BUT TOO MANY "ADULTS"
DON'T FKN ACT LIKE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS THAT?

No comments: