Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Precooking

Today, I spoke to someone who precooks his breakfast.
So that he doesn't have to rush in the morning.
It's smart.

We talked about politics. He said he hates talking politics.
It's just lots has been going on up here.
I heard the RCMP are investigating
because the government was asked to produce
the unredacted documents which they refuse to do.

The guy I was talking to today was saying
that pretty much JT got in because he was going to
legalize marijuana. Which he did...

But, nine years ago, the national debt
wasn't as high as it is today.

He said that even in 20 years we couldn't fix
the damage they did to our economy.

What bothers me is when something gets brought up
in the house of commons, federally, 
because it's a concern for the country...
Then the blame gets passed onto the provinces
as though the provinces are running the show.

The government has a say IN WHAT THE PROVINCES 
GET TO DO AND WHAT THEY DON'T.

INSTEAD THEY JUST SAY "THAT'S THEM, NOT US."

People are barely making rent. Other than that,
they are struggling with bills that went higher
because of the carbon tax
including the price of food.

AND AS BAD AS IT GOT HERE
IT'S GOTTEN MUCH WORSE
WHERE  IT'S ALWAYS BEEN BAD.
IT'S AS THOUGH WE ARE CATCHING UP
TO HOW BAD IT WAS FOR THEM.
NOW IT'S LIKELY WORSE.


There've been people saying that people in middle class
are getting pushed out of middle class.

I used to do security at a place that went under.
It was a huge telecommunications company.
Lots of people lost everything they'd invested in it.
Someone told me people were jumping...
Because they lost everything...

The building, itself, is still there.
And the lock for my bike would freeze overnight.

That one morning, I looked outside
and there was a fawn in the courtyard.

That other place, I saw it one night.
It's some government "campus" with high fences
and through the roof security.

The only thing I can think of it to be is federal buildings.
Of some sort, but I never found out what the place is.

There was another place, a long time ago...
All I could see was a long road with a gate.

When I went up to the gate, just to check it out,
a couple of cars drove past to check me out
as though I was there for some reason.

It was pretty trippy, but I never found out what that place was, either.
But if someone like me can stumble across them, 
they aren't very well hidden.

Along time ago, I was watching something about
Deep Underground Military Bases.
Well, if those were military bases I came across, 
they're not so well protected.

Even our passports... JT pissed off EGYPT.

And not making friends with other countries...

Anyway, we'll see how the future unfolds.
I'd like to hear the results of the investigation.

No comments: