I'm getting some lose ends tied up and hopefully I can get these things out of the way, soon. I always get really anxious when I have things to get done. It doesn't help getting anxious about it, but I always feel better once they are over with.
Tomorrow I have those things to attend to. Also, I have decided to join a writing group. So I'm going to go there tomorrow night. I just want to get out there and do something that is just for me. It might make me feel better just to get out and do something I'm interested in. There is something else I want to look into, also, but I'm not ready to bring it up, yet.
I'm going to look online for a job for the weekdays. I work on the weekends, but working only 16 hours a week isn't helping out much. I need to keep looking. I asked them about extra shifts and they haven't called me. I might even go back to a place I used to work at and see if they will hire me back. I doubt they will but the worst thing they can say is no.
I don't really want another cleaning job because I want a job where I'm actively doing something. I mean that in a cleaning job, I'm actively cleaning, but I need to do something more than that. I know that cleaning is useful, but I'd really like to have a more important job. People don't really have much respect for cleaners. I don't really want to go back into security, either. There are probably better security companies out there than the one I worked for, but it didn't seem to be as fulfilling as I'd hoped it would be. It was too easy for me. All I had to do was just be there. I need a job that has me doing something. I need to use my mind before I lose it. I may have already lost it, years ago, but you know what I mean.
So on with the search.........
Tomorrow I have those things to attend to. Also, I have decided to join a writing group. So I'm going to go there tomorrow night. I just want to get out there and do something that is just for me. It might make me feel better just to get out and do something I'm interested in. There is something else I want to look into, also, but I'm not ready to bring it up, yet.
I'm going to look online for a job for the weekdays. I work on the weekends, but working only 16 hours a week isn't helping out much. I need to keep looking. I asked them about extra shifts and they haven't called me. I might even go back to a place I used to work at and see if they will hire me back. I doubt they will but the worst thing they can say is no.
I don't really want another cleaning job because I want a job where I'm actively doing something. I mean that in a cleaning job, I'm actively cleaning, but I need to do something more than that. I know that cleaning is useful, but I'd really like to have a more important job. People don't really have much respect for cleaners. I don't really want to go back into security, either. There are probably better security companies out there than the one I worked for, but it didn't seem to be as fulfilling as I'd hoped it would be. It was too easy for me. All I had to do was just be there. I need a job that has me doing something. I need to use my mind before I lose it. I may have already lost it, years ago, but you know what I mean.
So on with the search.........
No comments:
Post a Comment