Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

Looking On Ebay

Well I'm going to bed soon. I've been looking on ebay for knitting machines. There are a few auctions I'm looking at. We shall see. I've been crocheting up a storm. I've completed 18 rows on my new project. I'm trying to use up as much of my wool on it as I can. I'm making another blanket. This will be my 4th when it's done. Doesn't seem like I live an exciting life, does it? Oh well, at least it keeps me out of trouble. That's what I always say about spending months on one project or another. I do it for the end results. The accomplishment makes me feel good about myself and my abilities. I finished it just under the wire practically. It is a queen-sized. Took 10 months. All worth it. The one for my Grandmother took about 8 months. It takes me 8 - 10 months to make a blanket. I make them as gifts because it's too much work to make them to sell. Even though I wish I could sell them.

Haven't got the pictures uploaded to the computer yet, but I'll do it soon. Most likely.

I plan on updating more regularly now that I'm back.

No comments: