Things were ok until today. I left there pissed off because we didn't get any training today. I think what happened was the housekeepers were complaining because they had to train us. They shouldn't have any say in it because 1) they are still getting paid, 2) They are getting help and finishing earlier, 3) it's a contract that the hotel signed with the school (they have to train us). So now we are basically on spring cleaning detail. I felt like I was in a chain gang and that none of them has any respect for us. That is clear from the end of today.
So I'd hate to say that I'm right back where I've started, but it looks that way to me. I am frustrated and pissed off that they are just taking advantage of us. I mean, we are supposed to be doing this for the training and the experience. They weren't training us today and I doubt they will be training us tomorrow. I have one more week left, but I don't really want to go back. I'll finish this week off, but on Monday, I'd rather just start looking for a job instead of going to a place where we are clearly outsiders.
Sure it is great to have these programs to help people get off assistance, but they really aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. Where is my fucking job out of this? They said that I'd be working before Christmas. Well time is running out. Christmas is a month and a half away and if I don't get working before then, I will be PISSED OFF.
I forgot to take my medication this morning so I had to go home early. I didn't want to, but if I am shaking and can't focus, there is no point in being there. Besides, I'm sure they can manage without me. They aren't losing any money or business from me not being there. They can go FUCK themselves at this point because I don't give a shit. I really don't. I'm tired of being treated like an animal. Just because I'm on assistance doesn't make me any less of a human being. I hate being looked down on and EVERYBODY there is looking down at me and giving me snooty looks. Looks I'd LOVE to punch off their faces. I'd love to give them a reason to tell me not to come back, but IF I do ever make it, I'd like to be at least able to rent a room there, IF I ever make it.
Anyway, I'd better go now, but I just wanted to rant and rave since it is one of the few things I feel I'm good at doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment