Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

The Most Comments

It's crazy to me that I got so many comments on one post,
63 comments on one post, but most posts don't get any.

I write just to write, not for the comments. 
Just saw tonight, just how many comments on that one post.

I think that how it works is that the content that gets more views and comments
gets pushed more than other content.
Something like that.

Most of this is just about my life and thoughts, 
so it doesn't really matter if anyone reads it.
I appreciate that people still do, though.

Especially after 20 years...
Should I do something special to celebrate 20 years?

I'll never forget that one comment I got
from someone who said that they told someone
something I had written on here
and got a dinner out of it.

I'll remember that one.
It was such a compliment, to me.

Goes to show that I never know who'd be reading
and sometimes things I say make sense. 

If it helps someone, all the better.

I don't expect anything I write to be "impactful"
just want to be able to "speak" my mind. So to speak.

I don't talk to many people anymore. 
I have some friends, good friends, 
Who I still keep in touch with, just talk less and less. 

Been increasingly keeping to myself, now.
The things I thought I wanted, I don't anymore.
Been going inside my shell and not wanting to come out very often.
Not anymore.

Anyways, I should be going to bed soon. 
Maybe a movie night soon. 

Any good recommendations?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

netflix had beverly hills cop
the mask
back to the future
my night went from relax to ok its been 9 hours of movie watching. fail. lol

Canadian Chick said...

I used to have netflix, but I actually don't watch all that many shows or movies anymore.
All the classics you mentioned are worth another watch.

My all time favorite movies are:
Radio Flyer
A Perfect World
Happy Go Lovely

Also, thank you for commenting!